Fuel Cell Applications
Rise Energy Services has partnered with Bloom Energy, the leading provider of fuel cell solutions, with a total installed base exceeding 1 GW at over 1,000 sites.
- Delivering reliable and resilient power, even when the grid is unavailable
- Lower cost than many utilities, with fixed, predictable, long-term rates
- Complete protection for sensitive loads from grid outages and disturbances
- Short and long-term solutions that can be contracted under PPA or capital outlay.
- PPAs are off balance sheet and not treated as leases.
- Time to power (~9 months) from contract signing is quicker than most utility upgrades.
Greenhouse Gas Emissions
756 lbs CO2/MWh
compared to 919 lb CO2/MWh for the US grid
compared to 0.7 lb Nox/MWh of Noxious for the US grid
and up to 20 lb Nox/MWh from diesel generators
compared to conventional combustion-based power systems